Mozart Requiem. Milwaukee Ballet Company. Photo: Mark Frohna
Ticket Donation Policy
Milwaukee Ballet is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and we donate only to other 501(c)(3) organizations. While we would like to grant all requests, we must limit the number of tickets we donate. Our giving priorities are as follows:
• Arts organizations
• Education organizations
• Social Service organizations
• Sponsors of Milwaukee Ballet raising funds for not-for-profit organizations
We can give only once per season to each beneficiary group. The beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple events often benefit a single group.
We will make no donations that benefit a specific religious or political organization or any organization that represents an issue generally regarded as political.
No donations will be made that benefit a specific individual or family.
We do not issue monetary donations. No phone calls please.
Donation requests must be received at least eight weeks prior to your event and submitted in writing to the Marketing Department. Requests must be received in writing by mail to the address below. Approved requests will be sent via ground mail. No phone call solicitations please.
• Provide the name, the event date and a description of the event
• Indicate the beneficiary, its 501(c)(3) Tax ID number, and explain how proceeds
from the event will be used.
• Provide the name, phone number and email address of a contact person.
• Provide the name of the organization and the address.
Mail submissions to:
Donation Requests – Milwaukee Ballet – 504 W. National Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53204