This is our 6th annual presentation of The Nutcracker for children, families and individuals with autism or other sensory processing needs.
Presented in partnership with UPAF’s Kasey’s Fund and and Marcus Performing Arts Center.
Thursday, December 16, 2021
- Marcus Performing Arts Center 6:00pm
- General Admission Tickets: $20
- Call the Box Office at 414-902-2103 or Buy Online
What makes this performance of The Nutcracker a sensory-friendly show?
Relaxed House Rules
- Spaced seating to provide flexibility for groups
- Squishy toys & fidgets available
- House lights remain on
- Doors remain open for exiting theater as needed
- Use of tablet/smartphones allowed (no photos of performance)
- Designated ‘Quiet Zone’ in Green Room for breaks during performance
- Recorded music to control volume output
- No flashing lights, stage fog/smoke or sudden sounds
- View the Social Story via the link below
Adjusted Performance Run Time
- Act I: 46 minutes
- Intermission: 15 minutes
- Act II: 41 minutes
For questions or event details contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For ticketing information contact Milwaukee Ballet Box Office at 414-902-2103.
- All patrons must wear a mask throughout the performance.
- All patrons 12 and older are required to:
- Provide proof of vaccination + valid photo ID
- Provide proof of a negative covid-19 test (PCR, ONLY) within 72 hours of show + valid photo ID
- All children under 12 are allowed into MPAC with an adult that meets the vaccine or negative test requirements.
- No exemptions or exceptions will be made for patrons.
- More information can be found at: https://www.marcuscenter.org/mpac-guide-reopening
Read more about our Audience Entry Protocols.