Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy provides an encouraging environment where all ages are invited to find and refine their artistry.Learn More
It only takes a group of 10 to earn the discount!
• One person serves as the group leader, and makes the reservation at which time we hold a block of seats. You may choose seats from different price levels.
• The group leader pays a 20% non-refundable deposit to reserve seats. The deposit rolls into the final amount due for the order. Final payment is due 6 weeks before the performance (We’ll send you a reminder!).
• Discounts range from 15% to 25% off, depending on the date and time of the show.
• The group discount is valid in Price Levels 2-5.
• Group tickets start at $31.50.
• Seats are reserved upon payment of the deposit. The earlier you reserve your seats, the better the seats will be!
• Any changes to your order (ie – adding, removing, moving) can be made to your reservation at no cost until final payment is received. We cannot guarantee additional seats will be available next to the group. After final payment is received, no tickets will be refunded. Ticket exchanges made after final payment will be charged $1/seat.
• Bookings made within 6 weeks of the show date require full payment at the time of the reservation.
• At the time of placing your reservation, please note any special seating requirements (e.g. wheelchairs).
• All group orders will be charged a $15 handling fee (a savings over our standard $4 per ticket fee).
Terms & Conditions
• All people require a ticket to see Milwaukee Ballet performances.
• Tickets are non-refundable. There is a fee of $1/seat for any exchange request made after final payment has been received.
• If you cancel your order before final payment is due (6 weeks prior to the performance), you may transfer your deposit to another group booking or single tickets to another show within the same season.
• If you cancel your order after final payment is due (6 weeks prior to the performance), you will forfeit your deposit.
• Tickets will be issued upon receipt of final payment..
• Tickets can be sent via mail or picked up from Milwaukee Ballet Box Office or the will call window of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts or The Pabst Theater.
• In the event of inclement weather, exchanges and refunds will not be made unless the performance is canceled by Milwaukee Ballet Company. A ticket exchange request must be received prior to 4 p.m. the day of your performance, or 4 p.m. on Friday for Saturday and Sunday performances, in order to apply your payment to an alternate performance.
Contact Box Office Manager Morgan Pankratz at email@example.com or 414-901-2103 for more information.