Dance is a powerful tool. Our education and outreach programs inspire confidence, creativity, and health throughout the Greater Milwaukee community, reaching more than 30,000 people annually.Learn More
Once you have been accepted into the Intermediate Intensive (3-week) Program, all registration is done online through Mindbody. If you already have a Mindbody account, please login; otherwise:
1. Create a master account and add your parent/personal and billing information.
2. To register yourself, skip to step 4.
3. If a parent/guardian is registering on behalf of the accepted student, select “Add Family Member” and fill in all fields for student’s information. Set the relationships as “Parent of” and “Pays for.”
4. Find your program and level in the Summer Intensive tab using the drop-down menus to filter.
5. Click Sign Up Now!
6. Select the Enroll button (with the accepted student’s name listed).
7. Students offered a scholarship will not need to enter a promo code before Check Out. This will be included once your remaining balance due is added to your account.
Those wishing to reserve student housing and meal plans can return to the Summer Intensive tab and add these items to their cart before clicking Place Order. Please review the 2019 Sandburg Halls Residence Information with the Housing Contract and Rules & Regulations. You must be at least 11 years of age by the start of the program to live in Sandburg Halls.
The following items are required by March 30, 2019. However, the program is expected to fill quickly so early registration is encouraged.
Due May 15, 2019
If you have questions after reviewing all the online information, please contact:
Sylvia Bradley, Registrar, regarding anything account related
Alyx Johnson, Administrator, regarding other administrative questions
Now that you’ve reserved your place with a deposit, you’re officially a student for Milwaukee Ballet’s 2019 Summer Intensive Program. Please review the materials and links below to prepare for the program.
Housing Survey – must be completed by all students residing in Sandburg Hall.
Dining Hall Food Allergy & Special Dietary Form – optional, to be completed by students who have purchased meal plans.
More information coming soon.
This information will be available in June.