Dance is a powerful tool. Our education and outreach programs inspire confidence, creativity, and health throughout the Greater Milwaukee community, reaching more than 30,000 people annually.Learn More
The following materials are required to complete your Summer Intensive registration. Please refer to your acceptance letter/email for details and step by step registration instructions.
Due March 15, 2021:
• Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $25.00
• Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit (applied towards total tuition fee): $300
• Risk & Liability Waiver (uploaded to Mindbody)
• Medical Care and Release (uploaded to Mindbody)
• Copy of Insurance Card (uploaded to Mindbody)
• FREE T-Shirt Sign-Up
Due April 5, 2021:
• Review the 2021 MSOE Residence Hall Rules & Regulations Packet
• Non-Refundable Housing Deposit (if selected, applied towards total housing/meal plan fee): $300
Due May 1, 2021:
• Remaining Balance Due for tuition
• Remaining Balance Due for housing, if selected
• Physician’s Report (uploaded to Mindbody)
Illness or Injury & Refund Policy
The Milwaukee Ballet Pre-Professional Program involves 6-8 hours of dancing each day. We strongly recommend students arrive to the program ready to work. To prevent injury, we discourage students from taking too much time off before arriving to the program. Once the program begins, if a student feels that he/she cannot attend class, they must notify the School Office before his/her first class of the day begins. Students are expected to observe class if they are injured but still feeling well enough to go out. Physicians and physical therapists from the Froedtert Sports Medicine Center and the Medical College of Wisconsin may be available on-site to treat minor injuries. More information will be announced as the program start date nears. Students who require immediate medical attention will be taken to Froedtert Hospital/Medical College of Wisconsin campus, or Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital, by a member of the Milwaukee Ballet staff. If the student is under 18 years of age, parents will be contacted in advance. If such action is taken, your provided medical insurance will be used.
Students who become too injured or ill to complete the program will be sent home with a partial refund, upon receipt of a doctor’s letter within 10 business days of the injury, according to the following schedule:
There is no discount given on housing costs for early departure unless the departure is due to illness or injury and the student is withdrawing from the entire program.
Excursion information will be posted in May 2021.
Class schedules will be posted in June 2021.