Director of Marketing, Communications & Sales
Milwaukee Ballet is seeking a marketing professional possessing the skills and experience to reinvigorate the marketing, communications and sales efforts of the organization. The ideal candidate must be able to develop and execute strategic marketing plans that drive ticket sales and measure and evaluate marketing program results. This person will work in an integrated, collaborative environment to build and promote the Milwaukee Ballet brand and market all aspects of the organization including performances, a nationally accredited school, outreach programs and philanthropy efforts. The successful candidate will thrive in a team environment and possess a passionate commitment to the arts.
• Develops and manage all marketing strategies and programs to maximize earned revenue and enhance patron experience
• Provides strong staff leadership and facilitates effective planning, project management and detailed measurement and analysis of all initiatives
• Manages all marketing experiences including branding, advertising, direct marketing programs, website development and management, graphic design, public relations, social media, publications
• Creatively and collaboratively work in partnership with other departments to support the development and implementation of marketing strategies
• Develops, implements and oversees annual marketing budget and financial projections in a timely and accurate manner
• Bachelor’s degree with five to ten years direct experience in strategic marketing, including advertising, public relations and sales. Ticket sales and subscription marketing experience a strong plus
• Emphasis on creativity and ability to translate ballet concepts to marketing materials, including website and social media
• Ability to develop and execute a strategic marketing plan with a sales focus
• Ability to establish and develop media relationships
• Attention to detail as well as creation and adherence to scheduled marketing plan
• Comfortable in an environment that demands high accountability marketing results
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Patron relations and project management skills required
Please state salary expectations with application.
Send letter and resume to email@example.com with "Director of Marketing- MB" in the subject line or mail to:
Milwaukee Ballet, Attn: Sam Bahr 504 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53204
Marketing Outreach Intern
The marketing outreach intern works with Milwaukee Ballet’s Marketing Manager and maintains ongoing communications projects, coordinates outreach efforts, provides ticketing and data entry assistance, and assists with events.
• Perform data entry projects
• Street outreach: distribution of flyers, posters; attend community events
• Assist with Ballet event set up and logistics
• Coordinate tickets/package/group promotions among, schools, clubs, retail, etc.
This is an unpaid internship that requires a candidate pursuing degree in advertising, public relations, communications, or similar field. Strong organization and writing skills are a must. Must be comfortable in a PC environment. Experience with arts, cultural and nonprofit groups desired. A vehicle and license are required.
In ONE ATTACHED DOCUMENT, send letter, resume, and two writing-samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an accomplished, inspiring pianist who enjoys working with children?
If so, contact Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy.
Earn money for doing what you love!
Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy is seeking musicians with high intermediate/advanced level piano skills who are prompt, responsible, and interested in collaborating with teachers and students to accompany classical ballet classes. Training provided. Benefits include free tickets to Milwaukee Ballet Company performances.
Immediate openings in Milwaukee, Fox Point and Brookfield.
Contact Dan Boudewyns at email@example.com for more information or to arrange an audition/interview.
Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy Part-Time Teachers
Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy seeks part-time instructors for a variety of levels.
Applicants must have prior teaching experience in at least one of the following areas:
• Creative Movement and Pre-Ballet for students ages 3-6 years
• Beginning classical ballet for students ages 7-10 years
• Intermediate classical ballet which includes experience teaching beginning pointe
Instructors must attend teacher training in Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy curriculum, participate in required staff meetings, attend Milwaukee Ballet performances (complementary ticket provided), instill proper classical ballet etiquette in the classroom, and teach to students at an age-appropriate level of fun and enjoyment.
Resume and references should be sent to Rolando Yanes, Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Milwaukee Ballet School Employment Opportunities »