Photo: Timothy O'Donnell
Group Packages—The More the Merrier!
Experience the magic of Milwaukee Ballet with your friends and family, colleagues or community partners. Make tickets to The Nutcracker a holiday gift for your employees! Milwaukee Ballet tickets are a wonderful way to share the joy of dance any time of the year. The 2015/16 Season
presents a series of blockbusters to entertain both experienced ballet-goers as well as new friends in our ballet family. It’s the perfect season for a book club to find new and exciting ways to experience literary classics!
It only takes a group of 10 to earn the discount! Book your 2015/16 Season group tickets by July 26, 2015 to receive one complimentary ticket, and we’ll waive the order fee. Tickets are not available to the public until July 27 – book now and choose the best seats now for your group!
• One person serves as the group leader, and makes the reservation at which time we hold a block of seats. You may choose seats form different price levels.
• The group leader pays a 20% non-refundable deposit to reserve seats. The deposit rolls into the final amount due for the order. Final payment is due 6 weeks before the performance (We’ll send you a reminder!).
• Discounts range from 15% to 25% off, depending on the date and time of the show.
• The group discount is valid in Price Levels 2-5.
• Group tickets start at $27.72.
• Seats are reserved upon payment of the deposit. The earlier you reserve your seats, the better the seats will be!
• Any changes to your order (ie - adding, removing, moving) can be made to your reservation at no cost until final payment is received. We cannot guarantee additional seats will be available next to the group. After final payment is received, no tickets will be refunded. Ticket exchanges made after final payment will be charged $1/seat.
• Bookings made within 6 weeks of the show date require full payment at the time of the reservation.
• At the time of placing your reservation, please note any special seating requirements (e.g. wheelchairs).
• All group orders will be charged a $15 handling fee (a savings over our standard $4 per ticket fee).
Milwaukee Ballet offers additional options to offer your guests the ultimate experience, including:
• Flower Presentations - one or two members of your group can present flowers to dancers on stage during the bows. This add-on includes an autographed program book and a photo with the dancer on stage. ($125)
• Birthday Parties - opt for a "Pink Party"and celebrate the happy occasion with family and friends at a performance. Includes a special appearance from Artistic Director Michael Pink or a dancer.
• Private bar - skip the lines and enjoy a beverage at your own area.
• Hors d’ouvres - impress your guests with passed hors d’ouvres during intermission
All add-ons are based upon availability. Proceeds benefit Milwaukee Ballet Community Outreach Programs and Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy scholarships and financial aid.
Terms & Conditions
• All people require a ticket to see Milwaukee Ballet performances.
• Tickets are non-refundable. There is a fee of $1/seat for any exchange request made after final payment has been received.
• If you cancel your order before final payment is due (6 weeks prior to the performance), you may transfer your deposit to another group booking or single tickets to another show within the same season.
• If you cancel your order after final payment is due (6 weeks prior to the performance), you will forfeit your deposit.
• Tickets will be issued upon final payment is received.
• Tickets can be sent via mail or picked up from Milwaukee Ballet Box Office or the will call window of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts or The Pabst Theater.
• In the event of inclement weather, exchanges and refunds will not be made unless the performance is canceled by Milwaukee Ballet Company. A ticket exchange request must be received prior to 4 p.m. the day of your performance, or 4 p.m. on Friday for Saturday and Sunday performances, in order to apply your payment to an alternate performance.
Contact Brand Ambassador Megan Spangberg at mspangberg [at] milwaukeeballet [dot] org or 414-902-2107 for more information.